Saturday, May 8, 2010

Conversations with dead people

Test went okay, I think. It was easier than I would've expect it.
.
Was going to watch Alice, but me and Paty decided to go to Augusta instead. Ate and drank in a cute little place called Athenas. We talked for hours.
.
Tomorrow we're going dancing. At least, that's what I hope we're doing u.u
.
I'm really tired. Went to bed almost 4 am last night. Studying? Nope. Watching friends and chatting. Shame on me u.u. I'm gonna go to bed now. Just wanted to update this thing first.
.
Got some things in my head, but I'm not sure I want to talk about it.
.
The good thing about thinking and writing in english is that no one will read this. But still, tonight I'm kinda dosed.
.
I'm not sure what I want right now. I wish I could.. But I can't. I don't even know if I want to. Or if it's time. If I'm ready.
.
I just miss some things. And those are hard things to get back.
.
Maybe I'll just say screw it all and let it go for one night. I'll probably regreat it. I wish I wasn't such a hopeless romantic. It would make my life a hell lot easier, that's for sure u.u
.
But whatever. Maybe, if I'm happy enough, and drunk enough, attracted enough... who knows. I'll just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment