Friday, May 21, 2010

0800-health

I keep forgetting I have this thing u.u
.
Oh well...
.
My hand hurts, I scratched it, looks ugly, but kinda cool.
.
#freakyeahwhatever
.
I'm almost healthy again #yae\o/
.
Not completely, but almost. I have a few papers to do that are giving me a headache, but I can't wait to see the final result.
.
And whenever I fall at your feet, do let your tears rain down on me... love this song.
.
I'm not going to the #hellmouth this weekend [like I give a shit], cause of the papers. And next weekend I won't either. I have class, on a beautiful saturday morning [better than #hellmouth at least].
.
I wanna go dancing saturday. I really #really really do. I miss getting wasted and dancing like there's no tomorrow u.u
.
I dunno, nothing special to say, I've been just plain sick the last few days. Barely been to class at all. But at least I'm here, not #there. That's all the good news I need.
.
And I'm confused, I guess.
.
Nah, not really, I'm just needy. So everything looks hella good for me u.u
.
But it really isn't. I just gotta keep that in mind.
.
Oh yeah, I've watched Alice. It sucks =_=. Great acting, great directing, great make-up and wardrobe, but #lamelamelame story u.u'
.
Going to bed, coughing like a bitch.
.
#nightie

No comments:

Post a Comment